SENIOR MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
Date, Time & Location
For any updates queries on our Senior Management Leadership course dates, please see the Skyrocket course calendar or contact us.
This course is delivered on-site for individuals or an agency staff group of up to 8 delegates. If required, a Skyrocket partner’s premises may be available for hosting.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at experienced managers who are currently working at or progressing into senior management and leadership positions.
What is included in the course?
This one day course will develop and support managers in their growth at Senior Management Level as well as provide some insights into the approaches and tools available to manage well and, if necessary, deal with the more challenging issues that arise when managing staff in any organisation.
During this course, delegates will explore:
- A brief revision overview of principles, styles, and types of Leadership.
- The Challenges of Leadership experienced by candidates, and how to manage these challenges in the future.
- What lessons have been learnt with regards to Leadership.
- Relevant legislation and regulations and how this impacts on the leadership role.
- The HR role.
- ACAS and Union support to leadership and good management.
- The role of Employment Tribunals.
The course is delivered by a former senior army officer, CEO, and contract commissioner with presentations and group discussions where appropriate.
Skyrocket offer highly skilled training at CEO and senior manager level. This course can be further supported by confidential mentoring for up to 6 months, up to and including board level.
A regional course will be piloted shortly at a cost of £200 per candidate with a maximum of 6 candidates. Please visit this page at a later date for details or contact us.
This course is available to be delivered on-site for individual agencies (max 8 delegates), please contact us for pricing.
Individual one to one training is also available, on a confidential basis.
Please contact us for more information.