PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - A MANAGERS GUIDE
Date, Time & Location
10th October 2023
For any updates on our Performance Management please contact us.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for those with line management responsibilities who may have experienced some difficulties in performance management or seek to revise and remind themselves as well as learn some strategies and approaches to avoid poor performance issues.
What is included in the course?
Delegates will explore the issue of performance management, definitions, procedures, reference material with practical exercises at key points of the procedure. Methods to avoid many common performance issues are also considered.
The course outline is as follows:
- Your HR – Where, what and how?
- Preparation to prevent poor performance.
- Introduction to Performance Management.
- Causes of Poor Performance.
- The Performance Management Process.
- How to manage poor performance.
- Steps to managing poor performance.
- Challenging discussion or challenging questions?
Additional Learning and Services
We can also provide introductory training for those who have never been in a line management position before.
This is designed to introduce the structure of disciplinary, grievance and performance management procedures. The role of ACAS and Union representation in such procedures is also discussed.
The cost of this course is £135 per delegate.